Company Description: North Royalton Power Equipment is an industry leading, family owned outdoor power equipment dealership providing the highest quality and best supported outdoor power equipment in the industry since 1995. In addition to Sales, we have a certified & experienced Service department, as well as a knowledgeable Parts department with a large inventory of OEM parts for the brands we sell. Our customers include landscapers, municipalities, arborists, grounds managers, and homeowners. As a small business, we are dedicated to providing our customers with superior service to build trust and integrity in order to build and maintain those relationships.
We’ve continued to grow throughout the years, and right now is an exciting time to join the team as we are continuing to improve and innovate our foundation and systems across all departments. We are currently seeking an experienced Service Technician with a strong mechanical aptitude, who is committed to safety, customer service, and has good communication skills, a great attitude and a strong work ethic.
We primarily sell and service Scag and Exmark commercial turf equipment, Stihl hand held equipment and Boss snow and ice control equipment. Year-round employment.
- Accurate diagnostics of Mechanical, Electrical and Hydraulic components
- Properly document performed service and maintenance
- Work closely with the Service Team and other departments
- Customer focus, with friendly attitude
- Ability and willingness to learn new technology and service procedures
- Good time management skills
- Ability to adhere to company policies and to promote safety standards
- Other tasks as needed
Perform accurate diagnostics, service and maintenance of Scag and Exmark Commercial Mowers, including hydraulics, electrical, Kawasaki, Kohler, Honda and Briggs Vanguard Engines. Perform accurate diagnostics, service, maintenance, and installation of Boss Snow Plows and Spreaders.
- High school or tech school diploma; or equivalent education and experience
- Mig Welding and Plasma Cutting experience a plus
Compensation and Benefits:
- Very well-equipped shop
- Air conditioned shop
- Flexible hours
- Competitive compensation & consistent pay, compensation package
- Medical and dental coverage
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Continued technical training, “hands-on” and online factory supported and sponsored.
- Year-round employment
Job Type: Full-time
- Service Technician: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules