| NORTH ROYALTON POWER EQUIPMENT - PROVIDING SALES & SERVICE OF QUALITY COMMERCIAL POWER EQUIPMENT SINCE 1995.
Whether you're a professional or a private User, hardworking people appreciate the value of well-designed and well-built equipment.
If you are purchasing a new unit or servicing an old one, we at North Royalton Power Equipment are truly here to help. With over 24 years in business, we’ve not forgotten trust and integrity and what it means to our customers. We understand the value of getting it right the first time.
A friendly, knowledgeable team, we offer straight forward advice, no hype, and no pressure. We stand behind the products we sell. In addition to Sales, we have a certified & experienced Service department, as well as a knowledgeable Parts department with a large inventory of OEM parts for the brands we sell. Our customers include landscapers, homeowners, municipalities, businesses, arborists, construction companies, and grounds managers. We are honored to represent the highest quality and the best supported outdoor power equipment in the industry!
As a small business, we are dedicated to providing our customers with superior service and support. Visit our showroom, give us a call, or fill out our contact form to get in touch with us.
WHY NRPE? (7 THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE BUYING FROM A BIG BOX STORE)
1. We're your outdoor power equipment specialists - with over 24 years of experience, we're ready to help you choose the best product for your needs.
2. We service what we sell. Our service technicians are highly trained and ready to handle any issues you might have with your equipment throughout its lifetime. We can also take care of regular maintenance and season tune-ups.
3. We'll provide operating and safety demonstrations to make sure you're ready to use your equipment safely and efficiently once you're ready to use it on your own.
4. All of the equipment we sell is assembled and serviced to make sure it's ready to go when you get home - nothing is sold in a box.
5. We'll complete your product registration, so you don't have to.
6. We have a full inventory of parts for the equipment we sell, that are at the ready when you need them.
7. You'll get face-to-face customer service. Giving our customers a great experience is our number one goal. Don't believe us? Stop in & let us show you.