Scag Windstorm Stand-On Blower
Save $800 | Please Contact Us for Sales Pricing | Sale Ends Oct. 31st
- Please request a quote below for the best available offers. The pricing listed on our website is current list pricing, however, there may be additional rebates or specials not listed.
- List Price: $11,689 | Please Contact Us For Sale Price
For a limited time save $800 on the Scag Windstorm Stand On Blower and level up for the most productive fall yet.
Add the the beast of fall cleanups, to your fleet with Scag’s Scary Savings Event running now through October 31st. 0% for 60 months financing is also available.
Stop into our showroom to see the Scag Windstorm for yourself, request a quote below, or give us a call at 440-582-9400.
Prepare to be blown away. The Scag Windstorm is an ultra-compact, agile, and comfortable stand on blower with massive, multi-directional air output driven by huge horsepower. Scag's exclusive Nozzle Direction System provides unprecedented control of the air discharge, tilt, and rotation, allowing you to direct full airflow exactly where you need it. No matter the job, the Scag Windstorm is the perfect blower.
• Nozzle direction system - provides unrivaled control of the air discharge tilt and rotation with two fingertip control. Adjust the horizontal rotation up to 180 degrees and the vertical tilt up to 16 degrees.
• Massive air output - Up to 6,000 effective CFM (7,500 theoretical peak CFM) provides incredible ground clearing force on a variety of surfaces.
• Powerful - the Scag Windstorm blower is powered by a 37hp Vanguard® BIG BLOCK™ engine - delivering incredible power, durability, and efficiency.
• Comfortable - spacious operator platform with coil suspension and extra large comfort cushion delivers a smooth ride and reduces operator fatigue. Same proven system as found on the Scag V-Ride II.
• Ogura PTO Clutch - unlike other blowers which automatically run when the engine is running, the Windstorm features an Ogura PTO clutch so that you can turn the blower on and off as needed.
• 8-Blade Impeller - dynamically balanced and fully fabricated steel impeller with taper locking hub.
• Made in the USA - Scag Equipment are fabricated at their parent company, Metalcraft of Mayville, Inc., one of the largest independently owned manufacturers of commercial power equipment in North America.
• Ease of Maintenance - removable cushion and lower panel allow for quick and easy service access. Convenient engine and hydraulic oil drains.
• Ideal for: Pavement professionals - swiftly blow off sand, dust, and debris to prepare even the largest asphalt parking lots in record time. Golf course maintenance crews - quickly clear cart and walking paths, and move leaves off fairways and greens. Lawn maintenance professionals can complete Spring cleanup and fall leaf cleanup jobs faster than ever before.
0 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Your Experience at NRPE
When you purchase a piece of equipment from North Royalton Power Equipment, we want to make sure you are confident in using it once you get home. As your dealer, we unpack, prep, and test every unit we sell - nothing is sold “in a box”. We’ll go through the product’s features and controls with you to get you familiar with how it works and offer advice on how to use the equipment safely. Due to this process, we do not sell or ship equipment online. If you ever have any questions or concerns after using your equipment, we’re always here to help.
We're Your Outdoor Power Equipment Experts
Should you have any questions regarding anything and everything outdoor power equipment related, please reach out to us - that’s what we’re here for.
Some manufacturers offer financing options. Please call for details.
Check the promotions page to see if this product is on sale.
*Information subject to change.*