Scag V-Ride II Stand-On Zero Turn Riding Mowers
Starting at $6799
- The pricing listed on our website is current promotional pricing, however, there may be additional rebates or specials. Please contact us for the best available offers.
- MODEL OPTIONS:
- SVRII-36A-15FS | 36" Advantage Deck | 15hp Kawasaki FS Engine:
- Your Price: $6799 | List: $7407
- SVRII-36A-19FX | 36" Velocity Plus Deck | 19hp Kawasaki FX Engine:
- Your Price: $7699 | List: $8267
- SVRII-48V-22FX | 48" Velocity Plus Deck | 15hp Kawasaki FS Engine:
- Your Price: $8699 | List: $9317
- SVRII-52V-23FX | 52" Velocity Plus Deck | 23hp Kawasaki FX Engine:
- Your Price: $8899 | List: $9573
- SVRII-52V-25CV-EFI | 52" Velocity Plus Deck | 25hp Kohler EFI Engine:
- Your Price: $9199 | List: $9787
- SVRII-61V-25FX | 61" Velocity Plus Deck | 25hp Kawasaki FX Engine:
- Your Price: $9299 | List: $9980
- SVRII-61V-29CV-EFI | 61" Velocity Plus Deck | 29hp Kohler EFI Engine:
- Your Price: $9499 | List: $10,238
Whether you're a homeowner or professional, the SCAG V-Ride II is definitely one to check out. It offers all the speed, power, & durability of a big mower - without taking up extra space and provides a smooth, comfortable ride. If you're looking for a mower that will make you feel good, you've found it with the Scag V-Ride II.
| Available in a 36" Advantage™ and 48", 52" & 61" Velocity Plus™ Cutter Decks |
• Stand for comfort - A spacious operator platform with coil spring suspension delivers a smooth ride and reduces fatigue. An extra large comfort cushion and large padded steering controls make the machine easy to operate and even more comfortable to ride all day long.
• Unrivaled quality-of-cut - 36" Advantage or 48", 52" or 61" Velocity Plus cutter decks provide the beautiful quality of cut you expect and a wide, even discharge.
• Heavy-duty - the V-Ride II's heavy duty steel frame is a solid foundation that is durable and ready for the field. Scag's heavy-duty cutter deck spindles with hardened steel shaft, cast iron housing and greasable tapered roller bearings deliver reliable strength.
• Choose your power - powerful and efficient Kawasaki engines provide smooth, reliable power. Kohler EFI engine option delivers efficient and dependable performance.
• Productive - productive ground speeds help you get the job done fast. 10.5 mph for most models; 8.5 mph for 36" model.
• Slim fit - this machine is easy to squeeze onto your trailer or into tight spots around yards. Built in tie down points allow for quick and easy transport.
• Strong - reliable Ogura PTO clutch engages and disengages the blades quickly and easily with adjustable air gap for long life.
• Eye of the Tiger - The Scag V-Ride II includes the Tiger Eye™ Advanced Monitoring System to keep a constant, real time "eye" on important system functions. (Specific functions vary by mower model and engine.)
• Made in the USA - Scag Commercial Mowers are fabricated at their parent company, Metalcraft of Mayville, Inc., one of the largest independently owned manufacturers of commercial power equipment in North America.
• Heavy duty canister air filter available on Kawasaki FX and Kohler EFI engines.
• Dual hydraulic drive system delivers dependable power with 12cc Hydro-Gear pumps with cooling fans. (10cc pumps for 36" model)
• Large drive tires provide solid traction and a smooth ride. 20" tires on the 36" model. 24" tires on the 48", 52", & 61" models.
• High capacity 8 gallon fuel tank means less refueling so you can keep cutting. (6.75 gallon tank for the 36" model) All models include large, angled filler neck and fuel gauge.
• Flat free front caster tires - which means no more downtime because of flat tires.
0 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Your Experience at NRPE
When you purchase a piece of equipment from North Royalton Power Equipment, we want to make sure you are confident in using it once you get home. As your dealer, we unpack, prep, and test every unit we sell - nothing is sold “in a box”. We’ll go through the product’s features and controls with you to get you familiar with how it works and offer advice on how to use the equipment safely. Due to this process, we do not sell or ship equipment online. If you ever have any questions or concerns after using your equipment, we’re always here to help.
We're Your Outdoor Power Equipment Experts
Should you have any questions regarding anything and everything outdoor power equipment related, please reach out to us - that’s what we’re here for.
Some manufacturers offer financing options. Please call for details.
Check the promotions page to see if this product is on sale.
*Information subject to change.*