Scag Turf Tiger II Zero Turn Riding Mowers
Starting at $12,499
- The pricing listed on our website is current promotional pricing, however, there may be additional rebates or specials. Please contact us for the best available offers.
- MODEL OPTIONS:
- STTII-52V-26CH-EFI | 52" Velocity Plus Deck | 26hp Kohler EFI Engine:
- Your Price: $12,499 | List: $13,359
- STTII-61V-26CH-EFI | 61" Velocity Plus Deck | 26hp Kohler EFI Engine:
- Your Price: $11,499 | List: $13,542
- STTII-61V-35BVAC | 61" Velocity Plus Deck | 35hp Vanguard® BIG BLOCK™ EFI Engine:
- Your Price: $12,999 | List: $13,860
- STTII-61V-37BV-EFI | 61" Velocity Plus Deck | 37hp Vanguard® BIG BLOCK™ EFI Engine:
- Your Price: $13,599 | List: $14,718
- STTII-61V-31DFI | 61" Velocity Plus Deck | 31hp Kawasaki DFI Liquid Cooled Engine:
- Your Price: $14,999 | List: $16,412
- STTII-72V-26CH-EFI | 72" Velocity Plus Deck | 26hp Kohler EFI Engine:
- Your Price: $11,999 | List: $12,165
- STTII-72V-35BVAC | 72" Velocity Plus Deck | 35hp Vanguard® BIG BLOCK™ EFI Engine:
- Your Price: $13,199 | List: $14,257
- STTII-72V-37BV-EFI | 72" Velocity Plus Deck | 37hp Vanguard® BIG BLOCK™ EFI Engine:
- Your Price: $14,399 | List: $15,495
- STTII-72V-26DFI | 72" Velocity Plus Deck | 26hp Kawasaki DFI Liquid-cooled Engine:
- Your Price: $11,999 | List: $13,165
- STTII-72V-31DFI | 72" Velocity Plus Deck | 31hp Kawasaki DFI Liquid-cooled Engine:
- Your Price: $15,999 | List: $17,278
Be the leader of the pack with the Scag Turf Tiger II. No matter the cutting conditions, this mower will give you the power, durability, & performance you need - every single day, all season long, year after year.
| Available in 52", 61" or 72" Velocity Plus™ Cutter Decks |
• Solid foundation - this machine will provide years of reliable service with the help of its high strength, double tube steel frame and a replaceable caster wheel weldment.
• Consistent power - the heavy-duty cutter deck driveshaft system delivers solid, dependable power to the cutter deck. Specially designed for ease of maintenance - which means more mowing time for you. (Deck cutting heights from 1" to 6" in 1/4" increments.)
• Dependable - Dual 16cc Hydro-Gear pump drive system features pump shock valves to ensure reliability and long life & high-torque wheel motors for responsive, dependable power.
• Command comfort - Scag's Command-Comfort™ Operator Station features unbeatable levels of adjustability and ergonomics to keep you fight fatigue and keep you comfortable through a hard day's work.
- The spring suspension seat adjusts to your weight to provide maximum comfort.
- Quick-fit™ steering control levers are fully adjustable to provide a custom fit best for you.
- 3-position deck lift foot pedal ensures comfort, no matter your height.
- New two-tone seat for 2019
• Productive - get more done, with a 12 mph forward speed.
• Keep it cool - large capacity hydro system includes oil cooler to keep hydraulic temps low for efficient operation, added reliability and long component life.
• Eye of the Tiger - The Scag Turf Tiger II includes the Tiger Eye™ Advanced Monitoring System to keep a constant, real time "eye" on important system functions. (Specific functions vary by mower model and engine.)
• Stay fueled up - large 12-gallon capacity, single fuel tank provides hours of cutting without refueling. Tank is mounted under seat to lower center of gravity for better stability & handling.
• Fabricated, welded & reinforced Velocity Plus™ cutter deck is ultra strong - it can handle getting beat up in the field. Available in 52", 61", or 72" decks.
• ROPS (Roll Over Protection System) keeps you safe, and features low hinge point for easy transport & storage.
• Large caster wheels feature tapered roller bearings in axles & pivots for long life. The lip seal kit keeps grease in & dirt out.
• Flat-free caster tires cut back maintenance costs and keep you in the field.
• Large 26" drive tires ensure traction and a smooth ride.
• Foot-operated parking brake allows you to apply the brake without removing your hands from the steering controls. AUSCO disc brakes for reliable performance.
• Ultra low center of gravity will make you confident that the Scag Turf Tiger II can handle a wide variety of terrain.
Learn more about Vanguard BIG BLOCK engines:
0 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Your Experience at NRPE
When you purchase a piece of equipment from North Royalton Power Equipment, we want to make sure you are confident in using it once you get home. As your dealer, we unpack, prep, and test every unit we sell - nothing is sold “in a box”. We’ll go through the product’s features and controls with you to get you familiar with how it works and offer advice on how to use the equipment safely. Due to this process, we do not sell or ship equipment online. If you ever have any questions or concerns after using your equipment, we’re always here to help.
We're Your Outdoor Power Equipment Experts
Should you have any questions regarding anything and everything outdoor power equipment related, please reach out to us - that’s what we’re here for.
Some manufacturers offer financing options. Please call for details.
Check the promotions page to see if this product is on sale.
*Information subject to change.*
Integer et est tellus non bibendum est. Namcos tempus turpis at metus scelerisque placerat nulla eu sollicitudin felis. Pellentesque diam dolor elementum et lobortis at mollis ut risus. Sed faucibus ullamcorper mattis. Fusce molestie elit a loremos tempus scelerisque blandit tortor cursus. Quisque dolutpat orci ut metus malesuada lorem in interdum lectus scelerisque. Praesent eu odio ut nisi ullamcorper ultricies.