Scag Turf Storm Ride On Spreader Sprayer
$15,904 | Please Call for Current Promotional Pricing
- The pricing listed on our website is current list pricing. Please request a quote below for the best available offers including any additional rebates or promotional pricing.
- STS60-21BV | 60 Gallon Capacity | 220lb. Hopper | 21hp Vanguard Engine:
- List Price: $15,904
Introducing the NEW Scag Turf Storm Ride On Spreader Sprayer. A must have tool for commercial landscapers motivated to maximize productivity and profitability, and those looking to expand their service offerings. Ditch the backpack sprayers and efficiently apply materials to large properties in a single pass.
Liquid Capacity: 60 gallons (30 gallons per tank)
Hopper Capacity: 220 lbs.
Make the investment in your company so that your customers can make the investment in you. Many of your customers are already investing in their home and curb appeal by hiring you as their landscaper, why not give them the opportunity to choose you for their turf care too? With the Scag Turf Storm Spreader Sprayer, you can offer client services such as:
• Insect prevention + control - stops from feeding and killing grass
• Weed control - eliminate them and stop them from spreading
• Fertilizing - stimulate and maintain grass growth
• Over-seeding - combined with aeration, you can use the spreader sprayer to over-seed and fill in thinning areas of grass
A healthier lawn = a happier customer. Provide lusher, greener, thicker grass with less weeds that’ll put a smile on their face every time they look at their lawn. And every time they're asked about it, your business will be praised.
With financing options available at 60 months, 0% financing, there’s never been a better time to grow your business. Request a quote below or contact us for more information regarding financing.
Turf Storm Stand On Spreader Sprayer Features:
• Heavy duty construction ensures years of dependable service and worry free productivity. Vital structural components are constructed of stainless steel to resist the effects of consistent exposure to commonly-used highly corrosive chemicals.
• Wide stance and minimal length - optimizes the riding sprayer’s overall maneuverability and stability.
• Incredible machine balance - ensures sure footing, eliminating the need for locking front casters when on slopes or uneven ground.
• Rugged, dual hydraulic drive system delivers dependable power with 10 cc Hydro-Gear pumps and 14.5 ci Parker wheel motors
• Productive ground speeds help get the job done fast - up to 8.5mph
• Speedometer - important for getting your speed just right so that you are spreading or spraying the correct amount of material.
• Easy to use controls for precise calibration of the machine.
• Large 5-gallon fuel tank features a large filler neck for easy re-fueling, fuel gauge and molded-in cup holder for operator convenience.
• Powerful and efficient 21hp Briggs Vanguard engine delivers ample power, along with exceptional efficiency and dependable performance.
• 50 amp charging system ensures dependable spreader operation and battery life.
• Large 20” drive tires and 16” caster tires provide dependable traction and a smooth ride.
• Front and rear tie-down points for easy trailering.
• 2 year commercial warranty
• Financing available at 0% For Up to 60 Months. Please request a quote below for more information on financing options.
Turf Storm Stand On Spreader Sprayer Accessories:
• Foam Marker Kits - Used to define the edge of the sprayed area, so your chemical is used to maximum efficiency. Don’t spray valuable money down the drain. This accessory is essential for making sure you are spraying as precisely as possible by marking the areas of the property that you have already sprayed, with a temporary foam coating. This will result in treated areas being plainly visible so that you don’t have to worry about over-spraying, under-spraying, or wasting chemicals.
• Additional accessories will soon be available, allowing you to customize the Turf Storm for maximum production based on your specific needs.
- Unit width: 54”
- Unit Length: 67”
- Unit Height: 50”
- Unit Weight (dry) 965 lbs.
- Spray capacity: 60 gallons
- Spray width: 2’, 6’, 8’ or 10’
- Collapsible booms allow you to easily fold them in to maneuver on and off trailers, or to spray tight areas. This also allows you to spray more precisely to avoid obstacles like trees and sidewalks, and prevent you from wasting product.
- Edge guards for controlling the product from certain areas such as mulch beds.
- Deflectors for precise spraying
- Constant bypass agitation
- Ability to spray powder
- 75” Hand wand coil reel for tight areas and spot treatments
- Ability to mix two separate chemicals in each tank with the ability to spray from just one.
- Adjustable bar for speed management.
Visit our showroom, or contact us for more information.
*The Turf Storm Riding Spreader Sprayer photos displayed are preliminary photos of a prototype unit. Actual / final product may vary from photos shown. The unit in these photos is shown equipped with the optional Foam Marker accessory. This accessory must be purchased and installed on the Turf Storm.
0 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Your Experience at NRPE
When you purchase a piece of equipment from North Royalton Power Equipment, we want to make sure you are confident in using it once you get home. As your dealer, we unpack, prep, and test every unit we sell - nothing is sold “in a box”. We’ll go through the product’s features and controls with you to get you familiar with how it works and offer advice on how to use the equipment safely. Due to this process, we do not sell or ship equipment online. If you ever have any questions or concerns after using your equipment, we’re always here to help.
We're Your Outdoor Power Equipment Experts
Should you have any questions regarding anything and everything outdoor power equipment related, please reach out to us - that’s what we’re here for.
Some manufacturers offer financing options. Please call for details.
Check the promotions page to see if this product is on sale.
*Information subject to change.*