Scag Tiger Cat II Zero Turn Riders
Starting at $8,950 | Please Call for Current Promotional Pricing
- Please request a quote below for the best available offers. The pricing listed on our website is current list pricing, however, there may be additional rebates or specials not listed.
- MODEL OPTIONS:
- STCII-48V-22FX | 48" Velocity Plus Deck | 22hp Kawasaki FX Engine:
- List Price: $10,515
- STCII-52V-26FT-EFI | 52" Velocity Plus Deck | 26hp Kawasaki FT EFI Engine:
- List Price: $8,950
- STCII-61V-26FT-EFI | 61" Velocity Plus Deck | 26hp Kawasaki FT EFI Engine:
- List Price: $11,000
- STCII-61V-29CV-EFI | 61" Velocity Plus Deck | 29hp Kohler EFI Engine:
- List Price: $8,999
- STCII-61V-23FX | 61" Velocity Plus Deck | 23hp Kawasaki FX Engine:
- List Price: $8,999
- STCII-61V-32BV | 61" Velocity Plus Deck | 32hp Briggs Vanguard Engine:
- List Price: $11,902
- NEW - STCII-52V-28BV-EFI | 52" Velocity Plus Deck | 28hp Briggs Vanguard EFI Engine:
- List Price: $10,858
- NEW - STCII-52V-25CV-EFI | 52" Velocity Plus Deck | 25hp Kohler EFI Engine:
- List Price: $10,959
The mid-sized zero turn riding mower - re-engineered. The Scag Tiger Cat II is highly maneuverable, durable and equally efficient. This mower is perfect for zipping through open areas, while also getting through tight spots - and staying comfortable for a day's long work. The Tiger Cat II delivers all the perks of a big mower, in smaller package.
| Available in 48", 52", & 61" Velocity Plus™ Cutter Decks |
• Tough & Dependable - heavy-duty, tubular-steel frame provides a solid foundation for years of service.
• Get comfortable - the torsion-spring suspension seat on most models adjusts to your weight to provide superior comfort. Seat features full padding, forward/rearward adjustment, high back, adjustable arm rests and adjustable back angle.
• Feel the power - the Tiger Cat II's drive system features two 12-cc pumps & high-torque, cast-iron wheel motors to ensure reliable power.
• Get more done - with a 12 mph forward speed and a 5 mph reverse ground speed, you can get through tough jobs with time to spare.
• Keep it clean - high quality air filtration systems ensure clean engine air for maximum power and long life.
• Eye of the Tiger - The Scag Tiger Cat II zero turn mower includes the Tiger Eye™ Advanced Monitoring System to keep a constant, real time "eye" on important system functions. (Specific functions vary by mower model and engine.)
• Stay fueled up - 9.5 gallon fuel capacity will keep you rolling, for hours of cutting. Large fuel tank filler neck allows for quick refueling. A molded-in cup holder gives you a convenient place to keep your beverage of choice.
• Fabricated, welded & reinforced Velocity Plus™ cutter deck is ultra strong - it can take a beating. Comes standard in all 3 deck sizes - 48", 52", & 61".
• ROPS (Roll Over Protection System) keeps you safe, and features low hinge point for easy transport & storage.
• Large caster wheels feature tapered roller bearings for long life. The lip seal kit keeps grease in & dirt out.
• All Tiger Cat II models include standard twin-stick steering controls and pneumatic (air-filled) caster tires.
• Large 24" drive tires ensure traction and curb climbing ability.
• Foot-operated parking brake allows you to apply the brake without removing your hands from the steering controls. Ausco disc brakes for reliable performance.
• Low center of gravity will make you confident that your Tiger Cat II can handle a wide variety of terrain.
• User friendly design makes this machine easy to operate and allows easy access for maintenance.
• Financing available at 0% For Up to 60 Months. Please request a quote below for more information on financing options.
• High efficiency, centrifugal air intake system
• Large, easy to access integrated clean out ports
• Integrated electronic governor
• Pressurized lubrication system
• Electronic ignition with variable spark timing
• Automatic compression release
• Sequential multi-port fuel injection
• Compact electronic control unit
• Proven open loop design
• Electronic altitude compensation
• High pressure fuel injection technology with electronic fuel pump
• Cast-iron cylinder liners
0 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Your Experience at NRPE
When you purchase a piece of equipment from North Royalton Power Equipment, we want to make sure you are confident in using it once you get home. As your dealer, we unpack, prep, and test every unit we sell - nothing is sold “in a box”. We’ll go through the product’s features and controls with you to get you familiar with how it works and offer advice on how to use the equipment safely. Due to this process, we do not sell or ship equipment online. If you ever have any questions or concerns after using your equipment, we’re always here to help.
We're Your Outdoor Power Equipment Experts
Should you have any questions regarding anything and everything outdoor power equipment related, please reach out to us - that’s what we’re here for.
Some manufacturers offer financing options. Please call for details.
Check the promotions page to see if this product is on sale.
*Information subject to change.*