Scag SWZT Hydro Drive Walk Behind Mowers
Starting at $4,999
- Please contact us or stop in for the best available offers. The pricing listed on our website is current promotional pricing; however, there may be additional rebates or specials.
- MODEL OPTIONS:
- SWZT36-14FS | 36" Deck | 14hp Kawasaki FS Engine:
- Your Price: $4,999
- SWZT48-15FS | 48" Deck | 15hp Kawasaki FS Engine:
- Your Price: $5,399
- SWZT52-18FS | 52" Deck | 18hp Kawasaki FS Engine:
- Your Price: $5,599
- SWZT52-18FSE | 52" Deck | 18hp Kawasaki FS Electric Start Engine:
- Your Price: $5,899
- SWZT61-22FSE | 61" Deck | 22hp Kawasaki FS Electric Start Engine:
- Your Price: $6,299
Scag's SWZT walk behind mower makes cutting easier than ever, with an innovative, user friendly operator control system and an easily adjustable floating cutter deck. This machine is durable, built to last, and everything you need (and more), in a professional walk behind mower.
| Available in 36", 48", 52", and 61" Cutter Decks |
• Ultra comfortable control system - designed to make operation easy, hour after hour. The controls contour to the natural angles of your arm position and are placed to keep you safe when mowing next to trees and shrubs.
• Easy height adjusting - innovative, rider-style height of cut adjustment is quick & convenient. Adjustable height from 1.5" to 4.5" in .25" increments.
• Extra strong - the SWZT lawn mower features a fully fabricated and welded steel cutter deck which provide a beautiful quality of cut, every time.
• Quick height adjusting - the innovative height-of-cut adjustment gives you the power to quickly adjust from 1" to 4.5", in 1/4" increments.
• Stay in control - easy to reach, fully featured control panel includes ignition key, cutter deck engagement switch, speed selection lever, throttle & choke. Digital hour meter can easily be added.
• Reliable - strong Orgura PTO clutch gives you the power to engage & disengage the blades quickly & easily. Adjustable air gap life extends life and reduced maintenance costs.
• Dual hydraulic ZT-2800 transaxles with cooling fans and steel fan cover allow independent, smooth power to each wheel. Two separate units with charge pumps and full metal gears. A rear skid plate protects the underside and transaxles from any obstacles.
• Sealed aluminum spindles with ball bearings deliver maintenance free high performance operation.
• Large 18" drive tires and 9" front caster wheels make the SWZT walk behind mower stable.
• Get the job done quick with ground speeds of up to 7 mph forward and 3 mph in reverse.
• Available with a Kawasaki FS series engine for smooth, reliable, power. Easy oil drain access for easy maintenance.
• 5.5 gallon fuel tank includes a fuel gauge and a large filler neck for quick & easy refueling. Molded in cup holder so you can stay hydrated.
• Break interlock switch prevents operation of unit with parking brake on.
• MARBAIN® cutter blades stay sharper, longer.
0 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Your Experience at NRPE
When you purchase a piece of equipment from North Royalton Power Equipment, we want to make sure you are confident in using it once you get home. As your dealer, we unpack, prep, and test every unit we sell - nothing is sold “in a box”. We’ll go through the product’s features and controls with you to get you familiar with how it works and offer advice on how to use the equipment safely. Due to this process, we do not sell or ship equipment online. If you ever have any questions or concerns after using your equipment, we’re always here to help.
We're Your Outdoor Power Equipment Experts
Should you have any questions regarding anything and everything outdoor power equipment related, please reach out to us - that’s what we’re here for.
Some manufacturers offer financing options. Please call for details.
Check the promotions page to see if this product is on sale.
*Information subject to change.*