Scag SWZ Hydro Drive Walk Behind Mowers
Starting at $6,788 | Please Call for Current Promotional Pricing
- Please request a quote below for the best available offers. The pricing listed on our website is current list pricing, however, there may be additional rebates or specials not listed.
- MODEL OPTIONS:
- SWZ36A-14FS | 36" Advantage Deck | 14hp Kawasaki FS Engine:
- List Price: $6,788
- SWZ48V-15FS | 48" Velocity Plus Deck | 15hp Kawasaki FS Engine:
- List Price: $7,233
- SWZ52V-18FS | 52" Velocity Plus Deck | 18hp Kawasaki FS Engine:
- List Price: $7,800
- SWZL52V-22FSE | 52" Velocity Plus Deck | 22 hp Kawasaki FS Engine:
- List Price: $9,064
- SWZL61V-22FSE | 61" Velocity Plus Deck | 22 hp Kawasaki FS Engine:
- List Price: $9,494
Stay a step ahead of your competition with the Scag SWZ walk behind mower. The simple design combined with the incredible hydraulic power of this machine, make the SWZ the most efficient and easy to handle commercial walk behind you can buy.
| Available in 36" Advantage™ and 48", 52" & 61" Velocity Plus™ Cutter Decks |
• Durable cutter decks - Advantage and Velocity plus cutter decks are built for long-lasting durability. Fixed cutter deck adjusts from 1.75" to 4.5" in .25" increments.
• E-Z grip design - spring-assisted design reduces hand force required to operate drive controls - which means maximum comfort for you.
• Quick track adjusting - Adjust-A-Trac tool is conveniently mounted on the engine deck for quick and easy neutral and tracking adjustments in the field.
• Convenient - The Scag SWZ lawn mower includes a convenient instrument panel that puts control at your fingertips. Panel has key, cutter deck engagement switch, choke & throttle. This machine also includes tracking adjustment, parking brake and forward speed lever. Analog hour meter can easily be added.
• Dependable - Ogura clutch engages and disengages the blades quickly & easily. Adjustable air gap for long life.
• Cold start feature - De-clutch cold start feature enhances cold-weather starting. It uses a large, easy-to-pull chain that locks into a slot in the engine deck to relieve pump pressure.
• Brakes - Interlocked parking brake system prevents movement when parked on slopes. The mower will not operate with the brake on, which means they won't wear as easily.
• Spindle assembly features a cast iron housing with a heavy duty flange, while tapered roller bearings add 50% more load carrying capacity than ball bearings.
• Hydro transmission belt is self adjusting to save maintenance time and extend belt life.
• Productive ground speeds up to 7.4 mph let you get the job done fast.
• Self adjusting belt system keeps belts in the right place.
• Large 5.5 gallon fuel tank has a molded-in cup holder and large filler neck.
• 16" drive wheels feature rounded edges for better flotation and less turf tearing.
• Flat-free front caster tires reduce maintenance costs and keep you in the field.
• Nylon hydraulic reservoir features a large surface area to keep operating temperatures low.
• Brake interlock switch prevents operation of unit with parking brake on.
• Belt cover has easy access to reach the top spindle nuts for blade removal.
• Flexible discharge chute will not dent and is easy on landscaping.
• SWZL models are large frame models that feature a 4" wider wheel base and larger engine platform. Ideal for mowing hillsides.
• Financing available at 0% For Up to 60 Months. Please request a quote below for more information on financing options.
0 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Your Experience at NRPE
When you purchase a piece of equipment from North Royalton Power Equipment, we want to make sure you are confident in using it once you get home. As your dealer, we unpack, prep, and test every unit we sell - nothing is sold “in a box”. We’ll go through the product’s features and controls with you to get you familiar with how it works and offer advice on how to use the equipment safely. Due to this process, we do not sell or ship equipment online. If you ever have any questions or concerns after using your equipment, we’re always here to help.
We're Your Outdoor Power Equipment Experts
Should you have any questions regarding anything and everything outdoor power equipment related, please reach out to us - that’s what we’re here for.
Some manufacturers offer financing options. Please call for details.
Check the promotions page to see if this product is on sale.
*Information subject to change.*