Scag SW Belt Drive Walk Behind Mowers
Starting at $4,805 | Please Call for Current Promotional Pricing
- Please request a quote below for the best available offers. The pricing listed on our website is current list pricing, however, there may be additional rebates or specials not listed.
- MODEL OPTIONS:
- SW32-14FS | 32" Deck | 14hp Kawasaki FS:
- List Price: $4,805
- SW36A-14FS | 36" Advantage Deck | 14hp Kawasaki FS 2019:
- List Price: $4,858
- SW48V-14FS | 48" Velocity Plus Deck | 14hp Kawasaki FS 2019:
- List Price: $5,183
- SW52V-15FS | 52" Velocity Plus Deck | 15hp Kawasaki FS 2019:
- List Price: $5,777
The mower that started a revolution. The Scag SW walk behind mower continues to prove its worth and provide reliable performance year after year. The simple to maintain belt drive design makes this lawn mower a must have for your fleet.
| Available in 32" Cutter Deck, 36" Advantage™ and 48" & 52" Velocity Plus™ Cutter Decks |
• Durable cutter decks - Advantage and Velocity plus cutter decks are built for long-lasting durability. Fixed cutter deck adjusts from 1.75" to 4.5" in .25" increments.
• E-Z grip design - spring-assisted design reduces hand force required to operate drive controls - which means maximum comfort for you.
• Convenient - The Scag SWZ walk behind mower includes a convenient instrument panel that puts control at your fingertips. Panel has key, cutter deck engagement switch, choke & throttle. This machine also includes tracking adjustment, parking brake and forward speed lever. Analog hour meter can easily be added.
• Dependable - Ogura clutch engages and disengages the blades quickly & easily. Adjustable air gap for long life.
• 5 Speed Transmission - 5-speed Peerless transmission features nine-spline coupler shafts for durability and a wide selection of forward ground speeds.
• Tough spindle assembly features a cast iron housing with a heavy duty flange. Tapered roller bearings add 50% more load carrying capacity than ball bearings.
• Productive ground speeds up to 6 mph let you get the job done fast.
• Large 5.5 gallon fuel tank has a molded-in cup holder and large filler neck.
• Large drive wheels feature rounded edges for better flotation and less turf tearing.
• Flat-free front caster tires reduce maintenance costs and keep you in the field.
• Belt cover has easy access to reach the top spindle nuts for blade removal.
• Scag's full commercial grade construction ensures years of productive use.
• Financing available at 0% For Up to 60 Months. Please request a quote below for more information on financing options.
0 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Your Experience at NRPE
When you purchase a piece of equipment from North Royalton Power Equipment, we want to make sure you are confident in using it once you get home. As your dealer, we unpack, prep, and test every unit we sell - nothing is sold “in a box”. We’ll go through the product’s features and controls with you to get you familiar with how it works and offer advice on how to use the equipment safely. Due to this process, we do not sell or ship equipment online. If you ever have any questions or concerns after using your equipment, we’re always here to help.
We're Your Outdoor Power Equipment Experts
Should you have any questions regarding anything and everything outdoor power equipment related, please reach out to us - that’s what we’re here for.
Some manufacturers offer financing options. Please call for details.
Check the promotions page to see if this product is on sale.
*Information subject to change.*