Scag's Simply the Brave program offers pricing discounts of 15% off the manufacturer suggested retail price (MSRP) on Scag lawn mowers and mower accessories, and is available to current and retired Fire, Police and EMT personnel, as well as active duty Military and Military Veterans. Effective April 6, 2020, The Scag Simply the Brave Program will also include all Medical Doctors, Nurses or Hospital Medical Professionals!
- All current and retired Fire, Police, EMT, active duty Military and Military Veterans are eligible to purchase at a discount rate in addition to Medical Doctors, Nurses, and Hospital Medical Professionals
- Proof of service must be presented to the Scag dealer at the time of sale
- Discount valid on ALL new/unused Scag models and accessories
- Accessories must be purchased at same time as mower to receive discount
- Discount cannot be combined with any other Scag program
- Subject to dealer participation
- Not valid on any previous purchases
- Discount does not apply to service parts, clothing or other promotional items
- Offer subject to change or cancelation any time without notice or obligation
This “Simply the Brave” program will also benefit The Gary Sinise Foundation First Responders Outreach Program and Nation of Patriots as Scag will make a donation to each of these worthy charities upon the program’s conclusion.
North Royalton Power Equipment and Scag respect and honor all those who serve to keep our country and its citizens safe and free, day in and day out. We humbly offer our thanks to these heroes for all that they do. And we thank Scag for making this program a reality.
Please contact us for details. Offer valid while supplies last. Not valid on past purchases. Offer subject to termination at any time without notice or obligation.