Scag Patriot Zero Turn Riding Mowers
Starting at $6,799
- The pricing listed on our website is current promotional pricing, however, there may be additional rebates or specials. Please contact us for the best available offers.
- MODEL OPTIONS:
- SPZ52-23CV | 52" Deck | 23hp Kohler Command Engine:
- Your Price: $6,799 | List: $6,954
- SPZ52-22FX | 52" Deck | 22hp Kawasaki FX Engine:
- Your Price: $6,999 | List: $7,347
- SPZ61-25CV | 61" Deck | 25hp Kohler Command Engine:
- Your Price: $6,999 | List: $7,485
- SPZ61-23FX | 61" Deck | 23hp Kawasaki FX Engine:
- Your Price: $7,799 | List: $7,956
-NEW for 2019 - Kohler Command Pro Engine Options for 52" and 61" models -
The Patriot is back in black for 2019, with an all new blacked out color scheme. The chassis, drive wheels, caster wheels, footplate, rear bumper, and anti-scalp brakes have been blacked out. The ROPS pop with Cat's Eye Gold. Ideal for homeowners, this machine is affordable, reliable, efficient, and delivers quality results season after season.
| Available in 52" & 61" Cutter Decks |
• Beautiful quality-of-cut - 52" or 61" cutter deck with anti-scalp rollers provides a beautiful quality of cut.
• Get comfortable - Comfortable, thick-cushioned seat is easily adjustable - which means you can ride in comfort.
• Keep track - the Patriot's digital hour meter features preprogrammed maintenance reminders and only activates when the engine is running to accurately record engine time.
• Quick height adjusting - the innovative height-of-cut adjustment gives you the power to quickly adjust from 1" to 5", in 1/4" increments.
• Low-maintenance - low maintenance mower design reduces grease points - so you can keep mowing.
• Sealed spindles - sealed aluminum spindles with ball bearings deliver maintenance free, high performance operation.
• Save time - 6.5 gallon total fuel capacity maximizes refueling intercalates to save time and get the job done fast. Large angled neck makes refueling easy, and a built in cup holder and storage tray provide added convenience.
• Self adjusting belt system keeps belts in the right place.
• Foldable ROPS (Roll Over Protection System) keep you safe.
• Large front caster wheels and drive tires ensure solid traction and a smooth ride.
• The Patriot is powder coat painted in a commercial grade paint for a high gloss finish and increased durability.
• Easy-to-release dump valves on transaxles to allow the mower to be moved without the engine running.
• Foot-operated parking brake allows you to apply the brake without removing your hands from the steering controls. Ausco disc brakes for reliable performance.
• Ground speeds of up to 10 mph (SPZ61) or 8.5 mph (SPZ52).
• Highly flexible discharge chute will not dent and is easy on the rest of your landscape.
Kohler Command Pro Engine Features
• 747cc overhead valve V-Twin
• Heavy duty canister air cleaner
• Full -pressure lube with spin-on oil filter
• Two barrel Smart Choke carburetor
• Digital spark advance system
• Aluminum block with cast iron cylinder liners
• Large capacity, in line fuel filter
• Electric start
0 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Your Experience at NRPE
When you purchase a piece of equipment from North Royalton Power Equipment, we want to make sure you are confident in using it once you get home. As your dealer, we unpack, prep, and test every unit we sell - nothing is sold “in a box”. We’ll go through the product’s features and controls with you to get you familiar with how it works and offer advice on how to use the equipment safely. Due to this process, we do not sell or ship equipment online. If you ever have any questions or concerns after using your equipment, we’re always here to help.
We're Your Outdoor Power Equipment Experts
Should you have any questions regarding anything and everything outdoor power equipment related, please reach out to us - that’s what we’re here for.
Some manufacturers offer financing options. Please call for details.
Check the promotions page to see if this product is on sale.
*Information subject to change.*