Scag Liberty Z Zero Turn Riding Mowers
Starting at $4199
- The pricing listed on our website is current promotional pricing, however, there may be additional rebates or specials. Please contact us for the best available offers.
- MODEL OPTIONS:
- SZL36-18FR | 36" Deck | 18hp Kawasaki FR Engine:
- Your Price: $4199 | List: $4494
- SZL48-21FR | 48" Deck | 21hp Kawasaki FR Engine:
- Your Price: $4499 | List: $4790
- SZL52-23FR | 52" Deck | 23hp Kawasaki FR Engine:
- Your Price: $4699 | List: $4985
- SZL61-26KT | 61" Deck | 26hp Kohler 7000 Series Engine:
- Your Price: $5299 | List: $5600
Designed for the homeowner in mind. The Liberty Z is the first Scag mower designed exclusively for residential use. With an outstanding quality of cut, easy operation, and low maintenance, it's perfect for a homeowner looking for a high quality mower - your neighbors will envy you.
| Available in 36", 48", 52" Cutter Decks | 61" Cutter Deck now available - NEW for 2019!
• Beautiful quality-of-cut - 36", 48" or 52" cutter deck with anti-scalp rollers provides a beautiful quality of cut. The 36" model is perfect for smaller yards and allows access to gated areas.
• Comfortable - Cushioned, bolstered, and contoured seat will give you the comfort you'll want while cutting the yard.
• Keep track - the Liberty Z's digital hour meter features preprogrammed maintenance reminders to help you keep your mower running great.
• Steering - Large-diameter, padded, adjustable steering levers give you a good grip and keep you comfortable while riding.
• Low-maintenance - low maintenance mower design reduces grease points - so you can keep mowing.
• Stay in control - The Scag Liberty Z includes a full featured instrument panel with all controls is within reach.
• Save time - ground speeds of up to 7 mph make your time mowing very productive.
• Made in the USA - Scag Commercial Mowers are fabricated at their parent company, Metalcraft of Mayville, Inc., one of the largest independently owned manufacturers of commercial power equipment in North America.
• Self adjusting belt system keeps belts in the right place.
• Roomy foot plate with extruded traction pattern provides a no slip grip when getting on and off the mower.
• Large 11" front caster tires and 20" drive tires provide solid traction and a smooth ride.
• The Scag Liberty Z is powder coat painted in a commercial grade paint for a high gloss finish and increased durability.
• Easy-to-release dump valves on transaxles to allow the mower to be moved without the engine running.
• Sealed aluminum cutter deck spindles with ball bearings deliver maintenance-free, high performance operation.
• Easy access to the engine oil drain and filters for quick and simple maintenance, when necessary.
• Highly flexible discharge chute will not dent and is easy on the rest of your landscape.
• Hydro-Gear ZT2800 hydro transaxles (2 independent units with charge pumps and all-metal gears) deliver smooth drive power and feature spin-on oil filters for even easier maintenance.
• Marbain® cutter blades stay sharper longer.
0 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Your Experience at NRPE
When you purchase a piece of equipment from North Royalton Power Equipment, we want to make sure you are confident in using it once you get home. As your dealer, we unpack, prep, and test every unit we sell - nothing is sold “in a box”. We’ll go through the product’s features and controls with you to get you familiar with how it works and offer advice on how to use the equipment safely. Due to this process, we do not sell or ship equipment online. If you ever have any questions or concerns after using your equipment, we’re always here to help.
We're Your Outdoor Power Equipment Experts
Should you have any questions regarding anything and everything outdoor power equipment related, please reach out to us - that’s what we’re here for.
Some manufacturers offer financing options. Please call for details.
Check the promotions page to see if this product is on sale.
*Information subject to change.*