Scag Freedom Z Zero Turn Riding Mowers
Starting at $5,299
- The pricing listed on our website is current promotional pricing, however, there may be additional rebates or specials. Please contact us for the best available offers.
- MODEL OPTIONS:
- SFZ48-22KT | 48" Deck | 22hp Kohler 7000 Series Engine:
- Your Price: $5,299 | List: $5,514
- SFZ52-24KT | 52" Deck | 24hp Kohler 7000 Series Engine:
- Your Price: $5,499 | List: $5,706
Take back your freedom and have more time to do more of what you like to do with the Scag Freedom Z. This machine is tough, dependable, and perfect as an entry level commercial mower or for the homeowner looking for professional quality results.
| Available in 48" & 52" Cutter Decks |
• Beautiful quality-of-cut - 48" or 52" cutter deck with anti-scalp rollers provides a beautiful quality of cut.
• Get comfortable - Comfortable, thick-cushioned seat is easily adjustable - which means you can ride in comfort.
• Keep track - the Freedom Z's digital hour meter features preprogrammed maintenance reminders and only activates when the engine is running to accurately record engine time.
• Quick height adjusting - the innovative height-of-cut adjustment gives you the power to quickly adjust from 1" to 4.5", in 1/4" increments.
• Low-maintenance - low maintenance mower design reduces grease points - so you can keep mowing.
• Brakes - Interlocked parking brake system prevents movement when parked on slopes. The mower will not operate with the brake on, which means they won't wear as easily.
• Save time - 6.5 gallon total fuel capacity maximizes refueling intercalates to save time and get the job done fast. A built in cup holder and storage tray provide added convenience.
• Self adjusting belt system keeps belts in the right place.
• Low profile, fixed position ROPS (Roll Over Protection System) included to keep you safe.
• Large front caster wheels and 20" drive tires give you solid traction and a smooth ride.
• The Scag Freedom Z is powder coat painted in a commercial grade paint for a high gloss finish and increased durability.
• Easy-to-release dump valves on transaxles to allow the mower to be moved without the engine running.
• Sealed aluminum spindles with ball bearings deliver maintenance-free, high performance operation.
• Ground speeds of up to 8 mph - so you can stay productive.
• Highly flexible discharge chute will not dent and is easy on the rest of your landscape.
0 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Your Experience at NRPE
When you purchase a piece of equipment from North Royalton Power Equipment, we want to make sure you are confident in using it once you get home. As your dealer, we unpack, prep, and test every unit we sell - nothing is sold “in a box”. We’ll go through the product’s features and controls with you to get you familiar with how it works and offer advice on how to use the equipment safely. Due to this process, we do not sell or ship equipment online. If you ever have any questions or concerns after using your equipment, we’re always here to help.
We're Your Outdoor Power Equipment Experts
Should you have any questions regarding anything and everything outdoor power equipment related, please reach out to us - that’s what we’re here for.
Some manufacturers offer financing options. Please call for details.
Check the promotions page to see if this product is on sale.
*Information subject to change.*