BOSS VBX Hopper Spreaders
Please contact us for best pricing
- Some manufacturers prohibit us from listing new equipment pricing online. Please contact us for the best available offers or to arrange in store pickup.
- VEHICLE APPLICATION:
- 3/4, 1-TON, DUMP BODY AND FLATBED TRUCKS
- MODEL OPTIONS:
- VBX 6500 AUGER | PINTLE CHAIN:
- 1.5 cu yd Hopper Capacity
- VBX 8000 AUGER | PINTLE CHAIN:
- 2 cu yd Hopper Capacity
- VBX 9000 AUGER | PINTLE CHAIN:
- 3 cu yd Hopper Capacity
Fight snow and ice with BOSS Hopper Spreaders. The VBX Spreaders are fully featured and extremely durable, making it easy to operate in harsh winter conditions year after year. The VBX is available in 3 different sizes, and features models with both pintle and auger feeds, powerful electric motors, standard work lights, easy to use controls and the flexibility to spread a variety of de-icing materials. BOSS builds their spreaders with incredible quality and durability that will never let you down.
- Pintle chain or auger feed system - features either a heavy-duty pintle chain or mild steel helical auger for long life and reliability.
- Poly hopper - is built to outlast the elements.
- Dual variable speed controller - includes auto-reverse (auger only) and over-load protection.
- LCD screen in-cab controller - is backlit for clear visibility and ease of use.
- 14.5" Diameter urethane spinner - is durable, corrosion-resistant and ensures consistent distribution.
- Enclosed spinner motor - is weather and dust sealed to ensure performance, durability and reliability.
- Tarp with integral tie downs - to protect spreading material from the elements.
- Dual variable speed vibrators - prevent material bridging for ease of operation (standard for auger; accessory for pintle)
- Inverted -V-baffle - reduces material build-up for optimal spreading efficiency (standard for auger; accessory for pintle)
- Chain cleaning brush - removes excess material from chain on every pass (pintle chain only)
- Full-length slide-out tray - captures falling de-icing material, keeping it away from your truck bed, preventing corrosion (pintle chain only)
- BOSS Pre-Wet accessory available - allows contractors to pre-wet solid de-icing materials, improving material efficiency.
- BOSS Pro-Lid accessory available - weather-sealed, polyurethane hard cover protects de-icing materials.
6 Ways we Back You Up as Your Authorized BOSS Dealer
1 | Personal Service - You’re more than a customer, you’re part of the BOSS family. We understand the importance of getting you back on the road ASAP. Your business matters and we never stop working to earn it.
2 | We weather the storm with you - Our Service and Parts Departments are open during significant snow storms. Most storms don’t arrive during the week or during the day. We are here to help minimize your down time, keep you up and running to service your customers and we do not increase the labor or parts charges.
3 | Supreme Selection - We give you access to the broadest selection of parts & accessories at competitive prices while helping you troubleshoot & get what you need fast.
4 | Lifelong support - From hard to find parts & warranty claims to routine maintenance & repairs, we’ll help keep your equipment in top notch condition so you can continue to restore order for years to come.
5 | Focused knowledge - We have over 25 years experience working with plows, and a team that has extensive experience in the snow and ice removal business. All departments receive ongoing training so we’re up to date with the newest BOSS equipment and technology.
6 | Shop local - By working with us, you support the local economy and jobs in our community.
Visit the BOSS Snowplow website for the most up to date information for BOSS VBX Spreaders.
0 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Your Experience at NRPE
When you purchase a piece of equipment from North Royalton Power Equipment, we want to make sure you are confident in using it once you get home. As your dealer, we unpack, prep, and test every unit we sell - nothing is sold “in a box”. We’ll go through the product’s features and controls with you to get you familiar with how it works and offer advice on how to use the equipment safely. Due to this process, we do not sell or ship equipment online. If you ever have any questions or concerns after using your equipment, we’re always here to help.
We're Your Outdoor Power Equipment Experts
Should you have any questions regarding anything and everything outdoor power equipment related, please reach out to us - that’s what we’re here for.
Some manufacturers offer financing options. Please call for details.
Check the promotions page to see if this product is on sale.
*Information subject to change.*