BOSS UTV VBX Hopper Spreaders
Please contact us for pricing
- Some manufacturers prohibit us from listing new equipment pricing online. Please contact us for the best available offers or to arrange in store pickup.
- VEHICLE APPLICATION:
- FULL-SIZE UTVs
- MODEL OPTIONS:
- VBX 3000:
- 12 cu ft Hopper Capacity
The BOSS VBX 3000 Spreader brings all of the power and durability of the full size VBX spreaders, to your UTV. Featuring a durable Poly hopper and dual motor control, providing durability, ease of use, and maximum productivity. Ohio winters can be tough, but the VBX 3000 is sure to get you through even the harshest elements, year after year.
- Shaftless 4" Auger with 4" of pitch - reduces jamming.
- BOSS Poly hopper - is built to outlast the elements.
- Vibrator - prevents material bridging for ease of operation.
- 12" Diameter urethane spinner - is durable, corrosion-resistant and ensures consistent distribution.
- Spinner motor - is sealed for durability and maximum spreading efficiency.
- Tarp with integral tie downs - to protect spreading material from the elements.
- Inverted -V-baffle - reduces material build-up for optimal spreading efficiency
- Dual motor control - allows you to adjust material flow and speed on the fly.
* If you are unsure about which spreader is best for you, check out BOSS' Product Selector tool. From there, you can request a detailed quote *
6 Ways we Back You Up as Your BOSS Dealer
1 | Personal Service - You’re more than a customer, you’re part of the BOSS family. We understand the importance of getting you back on the road ASAP. Your business matters and we never stop working to earn it.
2 | We weather the storm with you - Our Service and Parts Departments are open during significant snow storms. Most storms don’t arrive during the week or during the day. We are here to help minimize your down time, keep you up and running to service your customers and we do not increase the labor or parts charges.
3 | Supreme Selection - We give you access to the broadest selection of parts & accessories at competitive prices while helping you troubleshoot & get what you need fast.
4 | Lifelong support - From hard to find parts & warranty claims to routine maintenance & repairs, we’ll help keep your equipment in top notch condition so you can continue to restore order for years to come.
5 | Focused knowledge - We have over 25 years experience working with plows, and a team that has extensive experience in the snow and ice removal business. All departments receive ongoing training so we’re up to date with the newest BOSS equipment and technology.
6 | Shop local - By working with us, you support the local economy and jobs in our community.
Visit the BOSS Snowplow website for the most up to date information for BOSS UTV-V Box Spreaders.
0 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Your Experience at NRPE
When you purchase a piece of equipment from North Royalton Power Equipment, we want to make sure you are confident in using it once you get home. As your dealer, we unpack, prep, and test every unit we sell - nothing is sold “in a box”. We’ll go through the product’s features and controls with you to get you familiar with how it works and offer advice on how to use the equipment safely. Due to this process, we do not sell or ship equipment online. If you ever have any questions or concerns after using your equipment, we’re always here to help.
We're Your Outdoor Power Equipment Experts
Should you have any questions regarding anything and everything outdoor power equipment related, please reach out to us - that’s what we’re here for.
Some manufacturers offer financing options. Please call for details.
Check the promotions page to see if this product is on sale.
*Information subject to change.*