BOSS Tailgate Spreaders
Please contact us for pricing
- Some manufacturers prohibit us from listing new equipment pricing online. Please contact us for the best available offers or to arrange in store pickup.
- VEHICLE APPLICATION:
- SUVs AND 1/2 to 1-TON TRUCKS
- MODEL OPTIONS:
- TGS 300:
- 3 cu ft Hopper Capacity
- TGS 600:
- 6 cu ft Hopper Capacity
- TGS 800:
- 8 cu ft Hopper Capacity
- TGS 1100:
- 11 cu ft Hopper Capacity
BOSS TGS Tailgate spreaders are the easiest way to fight against snow and ice, year after year. BOSS tailgate mounted spreaders attach easily and spread de-icing materials quickly and efficiently to make the job easy. BOSS builds these spreaders tough, so you can make it through even the harshest Northeast Ohio winters.
- Adjustable feed gate - allows you to adjust the material discharge amount (optional on the TGS 300)
- Poly adjustable material deflector - allows you to adjust the material discharge width and direction pattern.
- 12" diameter urethane spinner - is durable, corrosion-resistant, and ensures consistent distribution of materials.
- Enclosed 12-Volt electric high-torque motor - is weather and dust sealed to ensure performance, durability, and reliability.
- Low-profile hopper design - provides better visibility.
- Variable speed control - equipped with blast feature and overload protection.
- Solid Poly hopper cover - protects against weather and is made to last.
- Stabilizer arm and tie-down straps - minimize any side-to-side movement. (not available on TGS 300)
- Top screen with bag splitter - easily opens bags and filters de-icing material. (not included on TGS 300)
- Enclosed feed motor - powers the Feed Paddle Mechanism with 12-Volts of high-torque electric power. (TGS 800 only)
- Swing away spinner assembly - allows for quick removal of leftover material. (TGS 800 only)
- Slide in system or RT3 attachment systems available.
- Material Saver System, and other accessories available.
* If you are unsure about which spreader is best for you, check out BOSS' Product Selector tool. From there, you can request a detailed quote *
6 Ways we Back You Up as Your BOSS Dealer
1 | Personal Service - You’re more than a customer, you’re part of the BOSS family. We understand the importance of getting you back on the road ASAP. Your business matters and we never stop working to earn it.
2 | We weather the storm with you - Our Service and Parts Departments are open during significant snow storms. Most storms don’t arrive during the week or during the day. We are here to help minimize your down time, keep you up and running to service your customers and we do not increase the labor or parts charges.
3 | Supreme Selection - We give you access to the broadest selection of parts & accessories at competitive prices while helping you troubleshoot & get what you need fast.
4 | Lifelong support - From hard to find parts & warranty claims to routine maintenance & repairs, we’ll help keep your equipment in top notch condition so you can continue to restore order for years to come.
5 | Focused knowledge - We have over 25 years experience working with plows, and a team that has extensive experience in the snow and ice removal business. All departments receive ongoing training so we’re up to date with the newest BOSS equipment and technology.
6 | Shop local - By working with us, you support the local economy and jobs in our community.
Visit the BOSS Snowplow website for the most up to date information for BOSS TGS Tailgate Spreaders.
0 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Your Experience at NRPE
When you purchase a piece of equipment from North Royalton Power Equipment, we want to make sure you are confident in using it once you get home. As your dealer, we unpack, prep, and test every unit we sell - nothing is sold “in a box”. We’ll go through the product’s features and controls with you to get you familiar with how it works and offer advice on how to use the equipment safely. Due to this process, we do not sell or ship equipment online. If you ever have any questions or concerns after using your equipment, we’re always here to help.
We're Your Outdoor Power Equipment Experts
Should you have any questions regarding anything and everything outdoor power equipment related, please reach out to us - that’s what we’re here for.
Some manufacturers offer financing options. Please call for details.
Check the promotions page to see if this product is on sale.
*Information subject to change.*