BOSS QuickCube Skid Steer Spreader
Please contact us for best pricing
- Some manufacturers prohibit us from listing new equipment pricing online. Please contact us for the best available offers or to arrange in store pickup.
- VEHICLE APPLICATION:
- SKID STEERS
- MODEL OPTIONS:
- 1/2 cu yd Cube Capacity
NEW this year - the BOSS QuickCube is the extremely efficient, skid-steer based ice control system. Designed for the snow & ice contractor, by a snow & ice contractor. It's an all-in-one salt spreader and storage unit that is kept at the job site, which means you have a whole NEW WAY to work. The salt spreader system is operated from a skid-steer that allows for 360° viewing. The QuickCube containers are tough, weather-proof, re-fillable, and feature a gravity fed hopper spreader that is built right in. Filled QuickCubes can be neatly stacked at your job site - which means no more salt piles, tarps, temporary shelters, or material contamination. When you're ready to salt, switch from a box plow to a QuickCube in the matter of minutes. Be one of the first to add this innovative new product to your fleet and be sure to check out the video below for 5 more unbelievable reasons to do work with the BOSS QuickCube this winter.
- Improve response time - by staging a skid steer and QuickCube system at the job site for lightning fast response time.
- Reduce fuel costs and truck wear & tear - by diminishing the transportation of salt & de-icing materials.
- A weather-proof, stackable design - has each cube holding about 1,000 pounds of salt, eliminating the need for remote piles, tarps, and temporary shelters.
- Expand your labor pool - by hiring skid steer operators rather than truck drivers. Always check local laws regarding licensing.
- Load simply & easily - using a skid steer bucket to fill two QuickCube units simultaneously.
- Transport loaded cubes - ahead of time while the weather's good to reduce the risk of truck travel on snowy, icy days.
6 Ways we Back You Up as Your Authorized BOSS Dealer
1 | Personal Service - You’re more than a customer, you’re part of the BOSS family. We understand the importance of getting you back on the road ASAP. Your business matters and we never stop working to earn it.
2 | We weather the storm with you - Our Service and Parts Departments are open during significant snow storms. Most storms don’t arrive during the week or during the day. We are here to help minimize your down time, keep you up and running to service your customers and we do not increase the labor or parts charges.
3 | Supreme Selection - We give you access to the broadest selection of parts & accessories at competitive prices while helping you troubleshoot & get what you need fast.
4 | Lifelong support - From hard to find parts & warranty claims to routine maintenance & repairs, we’ll help keep your equipment in top notch condition so you can continue to restore order for years to come.
5 | Focused knowledge - We have over 25 years experience working with plows, and a team that has extensive experience in the snow and ice removal business. All departments receive ongoing training so we’re up to date with the newest BOSS equipment and technology.
6 | Shop local - By working with us, you support the local economy and jobs in our community.
Visit the BOSS Snowplow website for the most up to date information for BOSS QuickCube Spreaders.
0 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Your Experience at NRPE
When you purchase a piece of equipment from North Royalton Power Equipment, we want to make sure you are confident in using it once you get home. As your dealer, we unpack, prep, and test every unit we sell - nothing is sold “in a box”. We’ll go through the product’s features and controls with you to get you familiar with how it works and offer advice on how to use the equipment safely. Due to this process, we do not sell or ship equipment online. If you ever have any questions or concerns after using your equipment, we’re always here to help.
We're Your Outdoor Power Equipment Experts
Should you have any questions regarding anything and everything outdoor power equipment related, please reach out to us - that’s what we’re here for.
Some manufacturers offer financing options. Please call for details.
Check the promotions page to see if this product is on sale.
*Information subject to change.*