BOSS DXT V-Plows
Please contact us for pricing
- Some manufacturers prohibit us from listing new equipment pricing online. Please contact us for the best available offers or to arrange in store pickup.
- VEHICLE APPLICATIONS:
- 4WD, 3/4 TON AND 1-TON TRUCKS AND SUVs | MEDIUM-DUTY TRUCKS 14,000 - 27,000 GVWR (10' ONLY)
- MODEL OPTIONS:
- 8'2" STEEL | POLY | STAINLESS DXT:
- 98" Blade Width (Straight)
- 9'2" STEEL | POLY | STAINLESS DXT:
- 110" Blade Width (Straight)
- 10' STEEL HEAVY-DUTY DXT:
- 120" Blade Width (Straight)
BOSS DXT plows are exactly what you need to fight all things snow and ice in Northeast Ohio. Dual-trip design helps keep your plow protected when striking obstacles in any position. Flared wings with an enhanced curl throw snow with maximum efficiency and the DXT's multi-position plow blade can quickly and and easily change positions to move large amounts of snow.
- Patented Dual Trip Design - for enhanced plow protection when striking hidden obstacles in any position.
- BOSS' SmartLight 3 - uses 100% LED lights (that have an 8-10 year life expectancy) combined with Ice Shield Technology to prevent snow and ice build-up.
- Chain-less Hydraulic Cylinder Lifting System - greatly reduces bounce during transport and provides full float capability.
- 1/2" x 6" long-lasting, durable base angle - to provide extended wear resistance and comes with built-in curb guards and patented snow catcher.
- Flared wings - with enhanced curl to throw snow with maximum efficiency.
- Patented snow catcher - is designed to catch snow at the plow's pivot point, so no snow lines are left behind.
- Reinforced moldboard - increases blade rigidity for increased durability.
- Heavy-duty push frame & center section - for even more strength and reliability.
- High-performance hydraulic package - ensures reliability and speed.
- Enclosed hydraulics - protects against corrosion and hydraulic freeze-up.
- BOSS' SmartLock Cylinders - lock blades in place when back dragging.
- Available in Steel, Poly, and Stainless.
- Professional-use plow.
* If you are unsure about which plow is best for you, check out BOSS' Product Selector tool. From there, you can request a detailed quote *
6 Ways we Back You Up as Your Authorized BOSS Dealer
1 | Personal Service - You’re more than a customer, you’re part of the BOSS family. We understand the importance of getting you back on the road ASAP. Your business matters and we never stop working to earn it.
2 | We weather the storm with you - Our Service and Parts Departments are open during significant snow storms. Most storms don’t arrive during the week or during the day. We are here to help minimize your down time, keep you up and running to service your customers and we do not increase the labor or parts charges.
3 | Supreme Selection - We give you access to the broadest selection of parts & accessories at competitive prices while helping you troubleshoot & get what you need fast.
4 | Lifelong support - From hard to find parts & warranty claims to routine maintenance & repairs, we’ll help keep your equipment in top notch condition so you can continue to restore order for years to come.
5 | Focused knowledge - We have over 25 years experience working with plows, and a team that has extensive experience in the snow and ice removal business. All departments receive ongoing training so we’re up to date with the newest BOSS equipment and technology.
6 | Shop local - By working with us, you support the local economy and jobs in our community.
Visit the BOSS Snowplow website for the most up to date information for BOSS DXT V-Plows.
0 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Your Experience at NRPE
When you purchase a piece of equipment from North Royalton Power Equipment, we want to make sure you are confident in using it once you get home. As your dealer, we unpack, prep, and test every unit we sell - nothing is sold “in a box”. We’ll go through the product’s features and controls with you to get you familiar with how it works and offer advice on how to use the equipment safely. Due to this process, we do not sell or ship equipment online. If you ever have any questions or concerns after using your equipment, we’re always here to help.
We're Your Outdoor Power Equipment Experts
Should you have any questions regarding anything and everything outdoor power equipment related, please reach out to us - that’s what we’re here for.
Some manufacturers offer financing options. Please call for details.
Check the promotions page to see if this product is on sale.
*Information subject to change.*