BOSS DRAG PRO
Please contact us for pricing
- Some manufacturers prohibit us from listing new equipment pricing online. Please contact us for the best available offers or to arrange in store pickup.
- VEHICLE APPLICATION:
- 3/4 to 1-Ton Trucks
- MODEL OPTIONS:
- 8' FIXED WING:
- 96" Blade Width
- 8’ - 12’ HYDRAULIC FOLDING WING:
- 96" Blade Width (Folded) | 144" (Extended)
- 8’ - 16’ HYDRAULIC FOLDING WING:
- 96" Blade Width (Folded) | 192" (Extended)
NEW THIS YEAR - the BOSS DRAG PRO brings all the power and durability you’ve come to expect in a BOSS, to the back of your truck. The DRAG PRO mounts from the rear, allowing you to pull snow from the back while driving - saving you time & money. Back into driveways, drop the plow, and pull forward. Expandable wings allow you to tackle more snow with each pass, all with a standard ¾ ton truck. The weight of the back of the truck means the DRAG PRO scrapes more cleanly and efficiently than traditional plows, especially in heavy, wet northeast ohio snow. For a huge boost in productivity, pair the DRAG PRO with a BOSS V-plow, straight blade, or EXT plow for the ultimate plowing rig.
- Hydraulic folding wing models - expand plow width from initial 8' to either 12' or 16'.
- Independent wing control - is featured on folding wing models with hydraulic relief protection.
- Low-profile coupler design - allows for unobstructed tailgate use and visibility.
- Easily attach & detach - attach & detach plow for quick operation on 4WD, 3/4-ton and 1-ton trucks.
- High performance hydraulic package - delivers reliability and speed.
- Hydraulic flow control valve - allows you to adjust the raise/lower speed.
- Steel blade cutting edge - and Urethane wing edges.
- Molded-in Urethane snow catchers - to ensure no snow is left behind when plowing.
- Pair the DRAG PRO with a BOSS V-XT plow, straight blade plow, or EXT plow for the ultimate plowing machine.
* If you are unsure about which plow is best for you, check out BOSS' Product Selector tool. From there, you can request a detailed quote *
6 Ways we Back You Up as Your Authorized BOSS Dealer
1 | Personal Service - You’re more than a customer, you’re part of the BOSS family. We understand the importance of getting you back on the road ASAP. Your business matters and we never stop working to earn it.
2 | We weather the storm with you - Our Service and Parts Departments are open during significant snow storms. Most storms don’t arrive during the week or during the day. We are here to help minimize your down time, keep you up and running to service your customers and we do not increase the labor or parts charges.
3 | Supreme Selection - We give you access to the broadest selection of parts & accessories at competitive prices while helping you troubleshoot & get what you need fast.
4 | Lifelong support - From hard to find parts & warranty claims to routine maintenance & repairs, we’ll help keep your equipment in top notch condition so you can continue to restore order for years to come.
5 | Focused knowledge - We have over 25 years experience working with plows, and a team that has extensive experience in the snow and ice removal business. All departments receive ongoing training so we’re up to date with the newest BOSS equipment and technology.
6 | Shop local - By working with us, you support the local economy and jobs in our community.
Visit the BOSS Snowplow website for the most up to date information for BOSS DRAG PRO Plows.
0 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Your Experience at NRPE
When you purchase a piece of equipment from North Royalton Power Equipment, we want to make sure you are confident in using it once you get home. As your dealer, we unpack, prep, and test every unit we sell - nothing is sold “in a box”. We’ll go through the product’s features and controls with you to get you familiar with how it works and offer advice on how to use the equipment safely. Due to this process, we do not sell or ship equipment online. If you ever have any questions or concerns after using your equipment, we’re always here to help.
We're Your Outdoor Power Equipment Experts
Should you have any questions regarding anything and everything outdoor power equipment related, please reach out to us - that’s what we’re here for.
Some manufacturers offer financing options. Please call for details.
Check the promotions page to see if this product is on sale.
*Information subject to change.*