Scag Giant Vac TLS Skid Mount Truck Loader
$4,445 | Please Call for Current Promotional Pricing
- Please request a quote below for the best available offers. The pricing listed on our website is current list pricing, however, there may be additional rebates or specials not listed.
- TLS20-18BV | 18hp Briggs Vanguard Engine:
- List Price: $4,455
The Scag TLS Skid Mount Truck Loader is rugged, durable, and dependable for tough debris management jobs. It's functional and fits into a wide range of applications. Featuring removable skid mounts that can be used in the mounting process or removed. You also have the option to mount the truck loader on the optional swing away hitch accessory. It was designed to be flexible and adapt to your specific debris collection application.
• Fabricated & balanced 20” 4-Blade Impeller - Welded steel impeller with thick steel blades is dynamically balanced. Reduced vibration, longer life and less stress on the engine.
• Easy access for wear plate and impeller service - Removable rear housing cover for easy access to impeller and wear plates.
• Locking boom arm for transport - Transport lock for safety to securely lock arm and hose for transport. Nylon bearing for smooth movement.
• Ambidextrous 1 or 2 hand intake handle - Padded, large diameter handle designed for increased leverage and easy maneuverability.
• Beveled intake nozzle - Replaceable intake nozzle is beveled to make debris pick up easy.
• Intake lock for transport - Pin locks the nozzle to the loader to help protect the hose in transportation.
• Electric start - Electric start is standard on all models for operators convenience.
• Additional lift point on output stack - Lift point on the output stack to make lifting your loader into place easy.
• Remote, commercial-grade throttle control -Metal mechanicals and debris protection allow operator to easily adjust engine RPM.
• Flexible output pipe and heavy duty clam - Easy fit into custom boxes. Heavy-duty clamp keeps the pipe secure.
• Two piece output stack - Pieces slide together internally, interlocking for additional strength. Easy assembly and easier servicing.
• Easy adjust hose support chain - Allows the operator to set the house height to the ground and support the weight of the hose, minimizing operator fatigue.
• 0% For 60 Months Financing Available - Please request a quote below or contact us for more information.
0 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Your Experience at NRPE
When you purchase a piece of equipment from North Royalton Power Equipment, we want to make sure you are confident in using it once you get home. As your dealer, we unpack, prep, and test every unit we sell - nothing is sold “in a box”. We’ll go through the product’s features and controls with you to get you familiar with how it works and offer advice on how to use the equipment safely. Due to this process, we do not sell or ship equipment online. If you ever have any questions or concerns after using your equipment, we’re always here to help.
We're Your Outdoor Power Equipment Experts
Should you have any questions regarding anything and everything outdoor power equipment related, please reach out to us - that’s what we’re here for.
Some manufacturers offer financing options. Please call for details.
Check the promotions page to see if this product is on sale.
*Information subject to change.*