Scag Giant Vac TLB Industrial Tow Behind Truck Loader
Please contact us for pricing
- Please contact us for the best available offers or to arrange in store pickup.
The Scag TLB Industrial Tow Behind Truck Loader has all of the power and durability to get your major debris management jobs done quickly and efficiently. Ideal for municipalities and large landscaping companies with its incredible performance, quality, and value. Featuring a 25", all steel, balanced, debris reducing impellers, 16" intake hoses, and engines with up to 48hp.
• Fabricated & balanced 25” 4-Blade Impeller - Welded steel impeller with thick steel blades is dynamically balanced. Reduced vibration, longer life and less stress on the engine.
• Easy access for wear plate and impeller service - Removable rear housing cover for easy access to impeller and wear plates.
• Locking boom arm for transport - Transport lock for safety to securely lock arm and hose for transport. Nylon bearing for smooth movement.
• Ambidextrous 1 or 2 hand intake handle - Padded, large diameter handle designed for increased leverage and easy maneuverability.
• 16" Steel Intake Nozzle - huge replaceable intake nozzle to make debris pick up easy.
• Intake lock for transport - Pin locks the nozzle to the loader to help protect the hose in transportation.
• 3-position Adjustable tongue - Choose from 3 different tongue lengths to best fit the customer's applications.
• Height adjustable hitch - Height adjustable to best fit the customer's truck. Standard 2" ball coupler comes standard but will accept a 2-5/16" or pintle.
• Large capacity fuel tank with built in gauge - High capacity fuel tank with large filler neck for easy filling keeps you on the leaves and debris.
• Built in broom and rake holder - Built in broom and rake holder with rubber rings to protect handles from damage.
• Easy adjust hose support chain - Allows the operator to set the house height to the ground and support the weight of the hose, minimizing operator fatigue.
• Optional wheel chocks and traffic cones - Truck-Loader is predrilled to an optional road kit to store wheel chock's and traffic cones.
0 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Your Experience at NRPE
When you purchase a piece of equipment from North Royalton Power Equipment, we want to make sure you are confident in using it once you get home. As your dealer, we unpack, prep, and test every unit we sell - nothing is sold “in a box”. We’ll go through the product’s features and controls with you to get you familiar with how it works and offer advice on how to use the equipment safely. Due to this process, we do not sell or ship equipment online. If you ever have any questions or concerns after using your equipment, we’re always here to help.
We're Your Outdoor Power Equipment Experts
Should you have any questions regarding anything and everything outdoor power equipment related, please reach out to us - that’s what we’re here for.
Some manufacturers offer financing options. Please call for details.
Check the promotions page to see if this product is on sale.
*Information subject to change.*