Scag Giant-Vac Extreme Pro Wheeled Blower
$2,045 | Please Call for Current Promotional Pricing
- Please request a quote below for the best available offers. The pricing listed on our website is current list pricing, however, there may be additional rebates or specials not listed.
- LBXP17 | 17" Impeller | Honda GX390 Engine:
- List Price: $2,045
Leaf cleanup can be time consuming, and we know time is money. The Scag Giant Vac Leaf and Debris Blowers make leaf gathering quick and easy. Clean leaves and debris from your yard, driveway, or outdoor living spaces with this lightweight, yet powerful wheeled blower - with more CFM than the competition. The Scag Extreme blower is built to last with the all-welded steel construction along with commercial grade quality that you’ve come to expect from Scag. Stop in for a demo or more information today.
• Fabricated & balanced 17” 6-Blade Impeller - Impeller is dynamically balanced for smooth operation and improved performance.
• Extra Large Rear Tires - Roll fast and smooth on 4.10 x 3.5" pneumatic Turf Safe rear drive tires.
• Remote air flow door control - easily change the angle of airflow right from the operator's controls.
• 10 and 12 Gauge Welded Steel Housing - Front and rear housing is 10-gauge welded steel with a 12-gauge welded steel skirt.
• 5" x 5.25" Discharge opening - Adjustable air flow door creates two streams of air. Low stream picks up debris, High stream blasts debris away.
• Commercial grade throttle and comfort-foam hand grip - Metal mechanicals and debris protection allow you to easily adjust engine RPM.
• Flat-free solid front tire - 6" x 1.5" flat-free front wheel rides smoothly with minimal resistance.
• 8-Point Anti-Vibration System - Handles are rubber iso-mounted at the four mounting points to reduce handle vibration and increase operator comfort.
• 2 Degree Blower tilt to get under tough debris -Slight downward tilt helps the airflow get under debris positioned closer to the blower for increased lift.
• Integrated Tie-Downs - Welded lift handles on housing and integrated tie-downs make loading and off-loading the Extreme blower a breeze.
• Honda GX390 11.7 HP Engine - for hours of dependable performance.
• Forward & discharge lever - Flip the lever to select forward discharge or side discharge to best fit your operation needs.
• 0% For 60 Months Financing Available - Please request a quote below or contact us for more information.
• Financing available at 0% For Up to 60 Months. Please request a quote below for more information on financing options.
0 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Your Experience at NRPE
When you purchase a piece of equipment from North Royalton Power Equipment, we want to make sure you are confident in using it once you get home. As your dealer, we unpack, prep, and test every unit we sell - nothing is sold “in a box”. We’ll go through the product’s features and controls with you to get you familiar with how it works and offer advice on how to use the equipment safely. Due to this process, we do not sell or ship equipment online. If you ever have any questions or concerns after using your equipment, we’re always here to help.
We're Your Outdoor Power Equipment Experts
Should you have any questions regarding anything and everything outdoor power equipment related, please reach out to us - that’s what we’re here for.
Some manufacturers offer financing options. Please call for details.
Check the promotions page to see if this product is on sale.
*Information subject to change.*