Scag Giant-Vac Classic Wheeled Blower
Please contact us for pricing
- Please contact us for the best available offers or to arrange in store pickup.
Leaf cleanup can be time consuming, and we know time is money. The Scag Giant Vac Leaf and Debris Blowers make leaf gathering quick and easy. Clean leaves and debris from your yard, driveway, or outdoor living spaces with this lightweight, yet powerful wheeled blower. This blower is built to last with the all-welded steel construction along with commercial grade quality that you’ve come to expect from Scag. Stop in for a demo or more information today.
• Fabricated & balanced 15” 4-Blade Impeller - Impeller is dynamically balanced for smooth operation and improved performance.
• Extra Large Rear Tires - Roll fast and smooth on 4.10 x 3.5" pneumatic Turf Safe rear drive tires.
• Forward & side discharge lever - Select either front or side discharge via a simple spring loaded lever.
• 10 and 12 Gauge Welded Steel Housing - Front and rear housing is 10-gauge welded steel with a 12-gauge welded steel skirt.
• 4" x 4" Discharge opening - Large outlet for high CFM output. Downward deflector to focus airflow.
• Commercial grade throttle and comfort-foam hand grip - Quickly and easily adjust the engine RPM from the operators station.
• Flat-free solid front tire - 6" x 1.5" flat-free front wheel rides smoothly with minimal resistance.
• 4-Point Anti-Vibration System - Handles are rubber iso-mounted at the four mounting points to reduce handle vibration and increase operator comfort.
• 2 Degree Blower tilt to get under tough debris -Slight downward tilt helps the airflow get under debris positioned closer to the blower for increased lift.
• 11” Blower Intake -Large intake allows the impeller to draw the needed air volume for optimum performance.
• Subaru SP-170 5.7 HP Engine - Powerful 5.7HP Subaru engine for hours of dependable performance.
• Solid Steel 3/4" Axle -Solid heavy-duty 3/4" diameter steel axles for long, reliable life.
0 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Your Experience at NRPE
When you purchase a piece of equipment from North Royalton Power Equipment, we want to make sure you are confident in using it once you get home. As your dealer, we unpack, prep, and test every unit we sell - nothing is sold “in a box”. We’ll go through the product’s features and controls with you to get you familiar with how it works and offer advice on how to use the equipment safely. Due to this process, we do not sell or ship equipment online. If you ever have any questions or concerns after using your equipment, we’re always here to help.
We're Your Outdoor Power Equipment Experts
Should you have any questions regarding anything and everything outdoor power equipment related, please reach out to us - that’s what we’re here for.
Some manufacturers offer financing options. Please call for details.
Check the promotions page to see if this product is on sale.
*Information subject to change.*