Scag Cheetah Zero Turn Riding Mowers
Starting at $9,699
- The pricing listed on our website is current promotional pricing, however, there may be additional rebates or specials. Please contact us for the best available offers.
- MODEL OPTIONS:
- SCZ48V-23CV-EFI | 48" Velocity Plus Deck | 23hp Kohler EFI Engine:
- Your Price: $9,699 | List: $10,884
- SCZ52V-23FX | 52" Velocity Plus Deck | 23hp 730 Kawasaki FX Engine:
- Your Price: $9,499 | List: $9,584
- SCZ52V-25CV-EFI | 52" Velocity Plus Deck | 25hp Kohler EFI Engine:
- Your Price: $9,999 | List: $11,252
- SCZ61V-27FX | 61" Velocity Plus Deck | 27hp Kawasaki FX Engine:
- Your Price: $9,999 | List: $11,748
- SCZ61V-29CV-EFI | 61" Velocity Plus Deck | 29hp Kohler EFI:
- Your Price: $10,499 | List: $12,258
- SCZ61V-31CV-EFI | 61" Velocity Plus Deck | 31hp Kohler EFI Engine:
- Your Price: $11,999 | List: $12,872
- SCZ61V-31FX | 61" Velocity Plus Deck | 31hp Kawasaki FX Engine:
- Your Price: $10,699 | List: $12,417
- SCZ61V-35CV-EFI | 61" Velocity Plus Deck | 35hp Kohler EFI Engine:
- Your Price: $10,999 | List: $13,327
- SCZ61V-37BV-EFI | 61" Velocity Plus Deck | 37hp Vanguard® BIG BLOCK™ EFI Engine:
- Your Price: $11,599 | List: $13,174
- SCZ72V-35CV-EFI | 72" Velocity Plus Deck | 35hp Kohler EFI Engine:
- Your Price: $11,999 | List: $11,584
- SCZ72V-31FX | 72" Velocity Plus Deck | 31hp Kawasaki FX Engine:
- Your Price: $12,599 | List: $13,627
- SCZ72V-37BV-EFI | 72" Velocity Plus Deck | 37hp Vanguard® BIG BLOCK™ EFI Engine:
- Your Price: $12,499 | List: $14,009
- NEW FOR 2019 - 37hp Vanguard® BIG BLOCK™ EFI Engine options for 61" & 72" models -
Have a need for speed? The Scag Cheetah is the fastest cat in the Scag family clocking in at speeds up to 16 mph. The unique operator suspension system offers five easily adjustable settings to match your preference for a smooth ride, on even the roughest terrain.
| Available in 48", 52", 61" & 72" Velocity Plus™ Cutter Decks |
• Ride in comfort - The Cheetah's Quick-Fit™ steering control levers (61 & 72" models only), the Operator Suspension System, and a spacious footplate reduce fatigue, so you can keep mowing comfortably all day long. NEW two-tone seat for 2019.
• Tough & Dependable - a double-tube mainframe (61" & 72" models only), make the Cheetah tough, durable, and dependable - year after year.
• Quick deck adjustment - Scag's patented deck-leveling adjustment bracket lets you quickly level the cutter deck with the turn of a bolt.
• Choose your power - Your choice of Kawasaki FX, Kohler, or Briggs & Stratton air-cooled engines give the Cheetah the power you need.
• Productive - get more done - and fast - with a 16 mph forward speed.
• Keep it cool - dual integrated Hydro-Gear transaxles give you responsive, dependable power. The cooling fans on each unit keeps operating temps low.
• Eye of the Tiger - The Scag Cheetah includes the Tiger Eye™ Advanced Monitoring System to keep a constant, real time "eye" on important system functions. (Specific functions vary by mower model and engine.)
• Stay fueled up - Dual tanks provide up to 15 gallon fuel capacity hours of cutting without refueling. (10 gallon capacity for 48" & 52" models)
• Fabricated, welded & reinforced Velocity Plus™ cutter deck is ultra strong - it can handle getting beat up in the field. Comes standard in all 4 deck sizes - 48", 52", 61", and 72".
• ROPS (Roll Over Protection System) keeps you safe, and features low hinge point for easy transport & storage.
• 6" wide, flat-free caster wheels feature tapered roller bearings in axles & pivots for long life. The lip seal kit keeps grease in & dirt out.
• Large capacity hydraulic system increases component efficiency and extends system life.
• Extra large drive tires ensure traction and a smooth ride.
• Foot-operated parking brake allows you to apply the brake without removing your hands from the steering controls. Ausco disc brakes for reliable performance.
• Extra low center of gravity will make you confident that the Scag Cheetah can handle a wide variety of terrain.
• Integrated tie-down locations make it easy to secure the Cheetah to your trailer.
NEW 37hp Vanguard® BIG BLOCK™ EFI Engine (Available for 61" & 72" models) Features
• Advanced debris management - keeps engine clean and cool for enhanced durability and performance
• Dura-Bore Cast Iron Cylinder Sleeve - Withstands wear while providing improved oil control
• Engine Warranty - Three year commercial engine warranty for all applications
• Electric Control Module - Allows for altitude compensation and optimized starting. Optimized fuel injection and spark timing for added power and fuel economy.
• Service Solution - Suite of support and diagnostic tools allows for minimizing potential downtime
• Full Pressure Lubrication w/spin-on oil filter - cleans oil and protects engine components to ensure maximum lubrication and long life
• Centrally Located Oil Pump and Pickup- Faster priming and allows for a higher angle of operation
• Oil Cooler - Reduces oil temperature, improves lubrication and extends oil change intervals
• Dynamically Balanced Crankshaft - Minimizes engine noise and vibration
• Five Inch Centrifugal Multi Stage Air Cleaner - Provides maximum engine protection, especially under dirty and dusty conditions
• Magnetron Electronic Ignition - Quick Dependable starts with no maintenance required
Learn more about the Vanguard BIG BLOCK engine:
0 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Your Experience at NRPE
When you purchase a piece of equipment from North Royalton Power Equipment, we want to make sure you are confident in using it once you get home. As your dealer, we unpack, prep, and test every unit we sell - nothing is sold “in a box”. We’ll go through the product’s features and controls with you to get you familiar with how it works and offer advice on how to use the equipment safely. Due to this process, we do not sell or ship equipment online. If you ever have any questions or concerns after using your equipment, we’re always here to help.
We're Your Outdoor Power Equipment Experts
Should you have any questions regarding anything and everything outdoor power equipment related, please reach out to us - that’s what we’re here for.
Some manufacturers offer financing options. Please call for details.
Check the promotions page to see if this product is on sale.
*Information subject to change.*