Exmark Viking Walk Behind Mowers
Starting at $5,799
- The pricing listed on our website is current promotional pricing, however, there may be additional rebates or specials. Please contact us for the best available offers.
- MODEL OPTIONS:
- VHS481GKA36200 | 36" UltraCut Series 2 Deck | Kawasaki FS481V V-Twin Engine:
- Your Price: $5,799 | List: $6,437
- VHS481GKA48300 | 48" UltraCut Series 3 | Kawasaki FS481V V-Twin Engine:
- Your Price: $5,999 | List: $6,659
The Exmark Viking commercial walk behind mower will equip you with everything you need to get the job done right. The first time. Every time. Exmark’s® patented Hydro Quick Track Adjustment allows easy and fast adjustments without tools. Their patented flow control baffles deliver an unsurpassed cut. And you’ll feel the difference Exmark's patented Enhanced Control System (ECS) makes after a long, and very productive, day.
| Available in 36" & 48" Cutter Decks |
- Operator-friendly - The Exmark Viking hydro-drive is easy to operate, with instant, forward-to-reverse and infinite speed control. Works at speeds up to 6.2 mph and 2.2 mph in reverse.
- Enhanced control system - Exmark's patented ECS reduces fatigue by allowing your hands to operate in a natural, neutral position. If you prefer traditional pistol grips, those are also available.
- Exceptional traction - Large 16" drive tires provide extra grip with smooth-tread, semi pneumatic front caster tires - which eliminate flats.
Visit the North Royalton Power Equipment Exmark dealer site for the most up to date information on the Exmark Viking Commercial Walk Behind Mower.
0 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Your Experience at NRPE
When you purchase a piece of equipment from North Royalton Power Equipment, we want to make sure you are confident in using it once you get home. As your dealer, we unpack, prep, and test every unit we sell - nothing is sold “in a box”. We’ll go through the product’s features and controls with you to get you familiar with how it works and offer advice on how to use the equipment safely. Due to this process, we do not sell or ship equipment online. If you ever have any questions or concerns after using your equipment, we’re always here to help.
We're Your Outdoor Power Equipment Experts
Should you have any questions regarding anything and everything outdoor power equipment related, please reach out to us - that’s what we’re here for.
Some manufacturers offer financing options. Please call for details.
Check the promotions page to see if this product is on sale.
*Information subject to change.*