Exmark Navigator Zero Turn Riding Mowers
Please contact us for pricing
- Some manufacturers prohibit us from listing new equipment pricing online. Please contact us for the best available offers or to arrange in store pickup.
- MODEL OPTIONS:
- NVS740CKC42000 | 42" Center Discharge Deck | Kohler CH740 Command Engine:
- Call for pricing
- NVS740CKC48000 48" Center Discharge Deck | Kohler CH740 Command Engine:
- Call for pricing
- NVS730AKC48000 | 48" Center Discharge Deck | ECH730 Command EFI Engine:
- Call for pricing
The Navigator is Exmark's signature fine-cut machine. With a patented fill reduction and large diameter blower that allows you to vacuum a perfectly mowed lawn in record time. The rear-discharge deck is designed for two sided trimming to more accurately control discharge, keeping flowerbeds and walkways free of clippings.
| Available in 42" & 48" Cutter Decks |
- Patented fill-reduction - The Navigator's fill-reduction system allows you to quickly switch from dedicated bagging mode, collecting 100 percent of the clippings, to a fill-reduction mode, where you are collecting half the clippings while mulching the other half of the clippings.
- Operator comfort - Exmark's seat system provides a smooth, comfortable ride - even over rugged terrain - thanks to the bolstered high back seat with a foam padded cushion and rubber seat isolators for less bounce & vibration.
- Maintenance made easy - The 7.5 gallon gas tank swings out for easy accessibility to the engine components. The Navigator overall maintenance is less, as it only has half the lubrication points than similar machines. Drive belts can also easily be removed and replaced without tools.
- More capacity = more productivity - Exmark engineers tapered the hopper from the front to the rear, making it easier to release debris when you're emptying it. The large capacity, 9.5 bushel hopper features a fill sensor with an audible alarm that's triggered once the hopper is full. There is an optional powered dump attachment system for even more productivity.
- Airflow flexibility - The deck collection chute is full 6 inches in diameter that, combined with a large diameter blower, generates more airflow for better vacuuming and debris collection. The two-piece hopper screen allows for adjustment in season cutting conditions.
- Feather touch steering controls make maneuvering in tight spaces virtually effortless. These controls combined with the low-force constant speed lever, reduce operator fatigue - and that means you stay comfortable, all day long.
- Deck style - Full floating fabricated deck.
Visit the North Royalton Power Equipment Exmark dealer site for the most up to date information on the Exmark Navigator Zero Turn Riding Mower.
0 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Your Experience at NRPE
When you purchase a piece of equipment from North Royalton Power Equipment, we want to make sure you are confident in using it once you get home. As your dealer, we unpack, prep, and test every unit we sell - nothing is sold “in a box”. We’ll go through the product’s features and controls with you to get you familiar with how it works and offer advice on how to use the equipment safely. Due to this process, we do not sell or ship equipment online. If you ever have any questions or concerns after using your equipment, we’re always here to help.
We're Your Outdoor Power Equipment Experts
Should you have any questions regarding anything and everything outdoor power equipment related, please reach out to us - that’s what we’re here for.
Some manufacturers offer financing options. Please call for details.
Check the promotions page to see if this product is on sale.
*Information subject to change.*