Exmark Metro Walk Behind Mowers
Starting at $3,599
- The pricing listed on our website is current promotional pricing, however, there may be additional rebates or specials. Please contact us for the best available offers.
- MODEL OPTIONS:
- MGS481GKA322P0 | 32" UltraCut Series 2 Deck | Kawasaki FS481V Engine:
- Your Price: $3,599 | List: $3,995
- MGS481CKA36200 | 36" UltraCut Series 2 Deck | Kawasaki FS481V Engine:
- Your Price: $3,999 | List: $4,439
- MGS481CKA48300 | 48" UltraCut Series 3 Deck | Kawasaki FS481V Engine:
- Your Price: $4,199 | List: $4,661
The three best reasons to own an Exmark Metro: Cut. Quality. Price. Its five-inch-deep UltraCut deck delivers the perfect cut. Metro 36- and 48-inch gear drive mowers have the patented Enhanced Control System, with handle placement and design that reduces vibrations and relieves fatigue. All Metro mowers have rugged Kawasaki® V-Twin engines and deliver the quality and features you’re looking for.
| Available in 32", 36", & 48" Cutter Decks |
- Simple drive belt maintenance - Drive belts can be changed and adjusted quickly and easily, with no tools required.
- Enhanced control system - Exmark's patented ECS reduces fatigue by allowing your hands to operate in a natural, neutral position. If you prefer traditional pistol grips, those are also available.
- Unbeatable performance - The Metro delivers excellent performance, working at speeds of up to 6.2 mph and providing reverse assist. High clearance and well balanced decks make curb climbing and trailering simple & easy.
Visit the North Royalton Power Equipment Exmark dealer site for the most up to date information on the Exmark Metro Commercial Walk Behind Mower.
0 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Your Experience at NRPE
When you purchase a piece of equipment from North Royalton Power Equipment, we want to make sure you are confident in using it once you get home. As your dealer, we unpack, prep, and test every unit we sell - nothing is sold “in a box”. We’ll go through the product’s features and controls with you to get you familiar with how it works and offer advice on how to use the equipment safely. Due to this process, we do not sell or ship equipment online. If you ever have any questions or concerns after using your equipment, we’re always here to help.
We're Your Outdoor Power Equipment Experts
Should you have any questions regarding anything and everything outdoor power equipment related, please reach out to us - that’s what we’re here for.
Some manufacturers offer financing options. Please call for details.
Check the promotions page to see if this product is on sale.
*Information subject to change.*