The BOSS Snowplow Pre-Season Truck Plow Inspection Rebate Program is back! Rest easy & enjoy the rest of your summer knowing your plow is ready for the first snowfall.
All Members of the BOSS Owner's Group will be offered the opportunity to apply for a $50 rebate when you have a Pre-Season Truck Plow Inspection completed by us. A valid product registration is all that's required to join the Owner's Group. The program runs from Monday, August 12th through Tuesday, October 1st, 2019
- Change the hydraulic fluid.
- Grease the vertical pin (on V-plows) and other important wear points.
- Clean, inspect, and grease all electrical connections with dielectric grease.
- Check all fasteners for proper torque.
- Check the plow cylinders, hoses, and pump for leaks.
- Tighten the grip and return springs.
- Inspect all welds in plow structure and vehicle mount.
- Inspect and re-torque all fasteners on the vehicle mount.
- Inspect the lights and properly adjust and align the plow lights.
- Ensure all plow functions work properly.
- Online: Click the following link and follow the instructions on the page to submit rebate: https://info.bossplow.com/2019-pre-season-inspection-rebate
- By mail: Print & fill out the form. Mail form and a copy of your invoice to BOSS: https://dealer.bossplow.com/content/pdf/2019_Plow_Inspection_Rebate_Form.pdf